Information Technology supports the following areas related to Residence Life.
Internet Connection (including wireless)
- An ethernet cable is needed toconnect to the wired network. We sell 14ft. cables in our office for $6.00 (includes tax) and 25ft. cables for $8.00 (includes tax), or you can purchase these at most stores.
- The UMHB wifi network available for all students is called “CruNet."
- You will need to register your device(s) to access our network using your CruNet ID.
Single Sign On
The same username and password you use for myCampus provides access to lab computers, myCourses, Sadermail, CruNet, CruPrint, etc.
- Issued when you were accepted to the university
- Username: Typically your UMHB ID number
- Initial Password: Sent to your alternate email (you will need to change this the first time you log in)
A coax cable is needed for cable television. They are available in the IT office for $3.00 (includes tax) or any electronics store.
Your TV must have a QAM tuner. Most TVs made since 2012 should have this. For older TVs, you’ll need a converter box with a QAM tuner and analog passthrough.Check Television Compatibility Channel Guide
- We are not able to support or repair your personal computer.
- Beginning on the first day of class, all official UMHB communication will be sent to your Sadermail account. It is your responsibility to check it frequently.
- Please ensure that your antivirus is current and will not expire before the end of the school year. UMHB does not provide antivirus software.
Software and Discounts
- Discounts for software are available to all UMHB students through VarsityBuys.com.
- UMHB provides all students with access to Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for use on up to 5 personal devices. Find more information.
- AT&T provides all UMHB Students a 10% monthly discount on qualified charges. Visit AT&T and use FAN# 2615664.
Residence Life Office
Location: Bawcom Student Union, Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8006 • Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • (254) 295-4590
Page last updated August 12, 2019