Bed Loft Kits
In accordance with the UMHB Guide to Campus Housing, page 10, students may not bring in a bed loft or create any lifting system of their own. If a student chooses to use a bed loft, it must be rented from the university-approved vendor. The vendor will be responsible for installing the loft into the student's assigned room prior to the standard move-in date for the campus each semester.
The UMHB Residence Life Office has partnered with an outside vendor, a company that provides bed loft kits for residential rooms. IN-CO Dorm Bed Lofts is the only allowed and approved loft that can be used at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
What are the benefits of getting a bed loft kit? Space in residential rooms is limited, and lofting a bed will increase the usable floor space in the average room up to 40%. The program is very simple:
- Order online. MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- The amount you pay leases the loft for the fall and spring semesters.
- The loft will attach to the bed supplied by the University.
- The loft kit will include a safety bed rail and ladder.
- The loft will be installed in your room when you arrive and removed after you move out. Setup and take down are included in the lease cost.
- For additional questions or concerns, please contact IN-CO Dorm Bed Lofts at (713) 340-8995.
NOTE: Bed loft availability should not be an issue but pre-season orders are recommended for best pricing. The university-approved vendor is the only company that is allowed to lease lofts to our students and students cannot build or bring in another loft, guard rail, or ladder.
Location: Bawcom Student Union • Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8006 • Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4590
Page last updated September 07, 2020