Bed Loft Kits
In accordance with the UMHB Guide to Campus Housing, page 10, students may not bring in a bed loft or create any lifting system of their own. If a student chooses to use a bed loft, it must be rented from the University approved vendor. The vendor will be responsible for installing the loft into the student's assigned room prior to the standard move-in date for the campus each semester.
The UMHB Residence Life Office has partnered with an outside vendor, a company that provides bed loft kits for residential rooms. IN-CO Dorm Bed Lofts is the only allowed and approved loft that can be used at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
What are the benefits of getting a bed loft kit? Space in residential rooms is limited, and lofting a bed will increase the usable floor space in the average room up to 40%. The program is very simple:
- Order online. MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- The amount you pay leases the loft for the fall and spring semesters.
- The loft will attach to the bed supplied by the University.
- The loft kit will include a safety bed rail and ladder.
- The loft will be installed in your room when you arrive and removed after you move out. Setup and take down are included in the lease cost.
NOTE: Bed loft availability should not be an issue but pre-season orders are recommended for best pricing. The University approved vendor is the only company that is allowed to lease lofts to our students and students cannot build or bring in another loft, guard rail, or ladder.
Residence Life Office
Location: Bawcom Student Union, Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8006 • Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • (254) 295-4590
Page last updated February 05, 2020