UMHB make-up exams will be administered on a walk-in basis offered to students with approved absence with prior approval from the professor.
Spring 2020 Test Dates
Friday, January 31st 1
Friday, February 7th
Friday, February 21st
Friday, March 6th
Friday, March 20th
Friday, April 3rd
Friday, April 17th
Wednesday, April 29th
1:30 - 4:00 PM (exams collected at 4:00 pm; check-in as early as 1:15 pm)
Mabee Student Success Center, 3rd Floor
Room 331 in ROTC Suite
- Valid photo ID is required.
- Get permission from your professor to test on one of these days.
- Ask your professor to submit the exam. Testing Services will NOT contact your professor to request your exam.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Arrive during the offered window of time. Allow yourself enough time to complete the exam before the end time. Exams collected even if you have not completed the exam.
- Abide by all Testing Services guidelines and instructions.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude toward staff at all times.
- Materials such as notes, textbooks, calculators, or other aids are only allowed per written instructions provided by the professor.
- Cells phone, smart watches, and other mobile devices are not allowed in the testing area.
- All personal belongings must remain outside the test area. Empty your pockets and place items in your bag.
- Must bring blue book or scantron as required by professor.
- You may not leave the testing room once you begin your test for any reason.
Tests are administered by a proctor who will remain in the testing room at all times and who is under the supervision of the Director of Counseling, Testing & Health Services. If you are observed violating the university's Academic Integrity & Honesty standards, it will result in the termination of your test session. The observed behavior and footage (if applicable) will be provided to professors, the dean of students, or other necessary UMHB personnel for possible disciplinary action.
UMHB Testing Services • (254) 295-4696 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated January 13, 2020