Make-up exam testing slots are only available on Friday. UMHB make-up exams must be scheduled 3 or more days prior to the Friday the student would like to test. Please call the Testing Center at (254) 295-4731 to schedule all make-up exams.
Mabee Student Success Center, 3rd Floor
Room 331 in ROTC Suite
- Valid photo ID is required.
- Get permission from your professor to test.
- Ask your professor to submit the exam. The exam can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off. Testing Services will NOT contact your professor to request your exam.
- Please arrive on time. Schedule your exam so that you have enough time to complete the exam before the office closes.
- Abide by all Testing Services guidelines and instructions.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude toward staff at all times.
- Materials such as notes, textbooks, calculators, or other aids are only allowed per written instructions provided by the professor.
- Cells phone, smart watches, and other mobile devices are not allowed in the testing area.
- All personal belongings must remain outside the test area. Empty your pockets and place items in your bag.
- Must bring blue book or scantron as required by professor.
- You may not leave the testing room once you begin your test for any reason.
Tests are administered by a proctor who will remain in the testing room at all times and who is under the supervision of the Director of Student Disability and Testing Services. If you are observed violating the university's Academic Integrity & Honesty standards, it will result in the termination of your test session. The observed behavior and footage (if applicable) will be provided to professors, the dean of students, or other necessary UMHB personnel for possible disciplinary action.
UMHB Testing Services • (254) 295-4731 • email@example.com
Mabee Student Success Center (3rd floor)
Office: (254) 295-4731; Fax: (254) 295-4196
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday-Friday (Summer 8 am - 4 pm)
Page last updated November 23, 2020