Final Exams with Accommodations
Final exams are administered to students with accommodations (documented disability) only.
- Finals should be scheduled using the same online scheduling form as all other exams. Please call the Testing Center with any questions.
- Schedule at least 5 business days in advance.
- Final exam appointments scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Schedule early.
- Select time closest to when class is testing. Example: Don’t select 2pm for an 8am exam. Permission required from professor to test at different date and time.
Guidelines for Exam Day
- Arriving late is unacceptable, just as it is in the classroom. Late arrivals (15 minutes or more) not permitted to test. Permission to reschedule is required from professor. Please note professors may not allow rescheduling.
- Early arrivals appreciated; however, testing begins at the scheduled appointment time.
- Bring all required materials.
- Blue books, scantrons, mini-essay books are available while supplies last for a fee.
Location: Mabee Student Success Center • Third Floor
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4731 • Fax: (254) 295-4196
Page last updated November 23, 2020