Accuplacer Placement Exam
- The Accuplacer exam is offered to UMHB students who would like to advance their placement from a college-prep course into a college-level course.
- The Accuplacer is not required for acceptance into the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
- Offered at the Testing Center on Tuesdays & Fridays at 8:30 AM or 1:30 PM.
- No fee will be charged for this exam.
|Accuplacer Test||Minimum Score||Course Placement|
|Reading Comprehension||78||ENGL 1321*|
|Sentence Skills||80||ENGL 1321*|
|Essay (WritePlacer)||5||ENGL 1321*|
|Math: Elementary Algebra||63||MATH 1306|
*Must meet or exceed the minimum score on ALL tests for placement in this course.
Testing Center Policies for Accuplacer
- The Accuplacer is only administered to current or future students of UMHB.
- Score results of Accuplacer tests administered at UMHB will not be released to other colleges, universities, or institutions.
- Schedule your test at least 2 business days in advance of the preferred testing date.
- A confirmation email will be sent when your test is scheduled. You are NOT scheduled until you receive this email. If the time you requested is not available, an email will be sent with the next available times/dates. Times may be subject to change based on availability.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you may email the Testing Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Test?
Schedule an appointment through RegisterBlast (our scheduling system) by clicking the button below.
Alternative Testing Sites
Accuplacer may be administered remotely at another testing site. Request a "Remote Testing Voucher" which will allow you to test at another site. Your test scores will be sent to the UMHB Testing Center.
Page last updated January 08, 2018