This page is for students enrolled in the Accommodation Student Assistance Program.
Policy and Student Responsibilities
- You are REQUIRED to forward your appointment confirmation (RegisterBlast email) to your professor. This is the MOST important step of scheduling an exam. Testing Services will NOT contact your professor to request your exam.
- Schedule your exam on the same day and time the class is taking it. If you have a scheduling conflict you must get permission from your professor to test at a different time.
- Testing requests must be submitted at least 2 business days in advanced of your preferred testing dates. Requests not meeting this requirement will be denied.
- Allow at least 1 business day for processing your request.
- A confirmation email will be sent from RegisterBlast when your test is scheduled. If you do not receive a confirmation call Testing Services. Times may be subject to change based on availability.
- January 15 (M) MLK Jr. Holiday
- March 7 (W) Safe Break (Open 8:00 – 10:00 AM, 2:00 – 4:30 PM)
- March 12-16 (M-F) Spring Break
- March 30 (F) Good Friday
- April 19 (R) Play Day
- April 27 (F) Study Day
Closures may include campus wide events and assemblies.
How to schedule through RegisterBlast:
- Click“Schedule Exam” button. You will be redirected to the UMHB RegisterBlast page.
- Select “Accommodation” or “Accommodation (Isolated Room)”. Only students with the accommodation of an isolated room have access to this page.
- Complete the form with your exam information.
- THE ACCESS CODE IS YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER. Access codes ensure students are scheduling exams for the appropriate length of times and the correct exam group.
- After completing the form, click “Add to Cart”.
- Review your submission (in your cart) then click “Complete Registration” button. If you don not click this button you will not be scheduled.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email. Forward your confirmation to your professor. We will not notify them as we are not using Outlook calendar anymore. This is your responsibility. You may also need to contact them in person depending on how your professor likes to be notified.
How to reschedule/cancel an appointment:
- Click on the button “Reschedule/Cancel Exam”.
- Enter your email address that you used to schedule your exam on the History Request page. Click continue.
- An email will be sent to you with a link that you will click on to change your appointment.
- You will be directed to your “History” page that will list your previously scheduled exams.
- You can then reschedule or cancel any exams listed.
DO NOT CONTACT UMHB I.T. FOR ANY ISSUES WITH REGISTERBLAST!
If you have any issues while using RegisterBlast, you must contact Testing Services by emailing email@example.com.
Page last updated February 26, 2018