This page is for students enrolled in the Accommodation Student Assistance Program.
Testing Center Policy & Procedures
- Testing sessions are monitored/recorded through video surveillance. Footage provided to professors, Dean of Students, or other UMHB personnel if you are observed violating our University's Academic Integrity & Honesty standards.
- Abide by the Testing Center's guidelines and instructions from testing staff.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude towards testing center staff at all times.
- No talking, making distracting noises, entering/exiting loudly, slamming doors, or creating any other disturbances.
- Materials such as notes, textbooks, calculators, or other aids are only allowed per written instructions from your professor.
- Personal belongings such as cell phones, electronic devices, purses, backpacks, hats, heavy jackets, food, drink, textbooks, notes, or other aids must be placed in the designated areas. Empty your pockets of all belongings with the exception of your wallet/money.
- You are encouraged to not bring personal items to Testing Center. We are not responsible for theft, loss, or damage to any items.
- You may not access any personal belongings during your testing session. Do not take anything out of your pockets.
- You may not leave the testing room for breaks to drink water or any other reason. Restroom breaks need to be taken prior to testing. If you leave for any reason including emergencies, the testing session is terminated and you will not be able to complete testing unless written permission is granted by your professor.
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Break
- Last day of classes
- Christmas Holidays
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Spring Break
- Good Friday
- Play Day
- Study Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
Closures may include campus-wide events and assemblies.
Page last updated October 07, 2020