Do not panic! Follow these directions to reset your password.
Check your junk mail or spam folder to make sure it didn't get incorrectly delivered as spam. If the email isn't in your spam or junk folder, contact InfoTech for further assistance.
You can change your password by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete while logged in on any campus computer. Then, simply click the "Change a password..." link. Alternatively, you may use the change password function online.
- Log in to myCampus
- Choose the My Academics tab
- Choose My Grade Report
- Select Term:In the My Grade Report box on the right-hand side of the screen, verify that the term is set to the current term. If it is not, then change the term by clicking the down arrow in the dropdown and choosing that term.
- Click on the link for “View Final Grade Report.” Your grade report will appear. Your grade report includes grades for each courses as well as your term and career hours and GPA.
- If you would like to print a copy of your grades, simply click on the PDF link at the bottom of the screen “My Grade Report.”
- Be sure to log out of myCampus when you are done.
- Login to myCampus.
- Click the Personal Info link located below your name.
- Select the Biographical Info tab located at top of the section.
- Select the pencil tool icon to edit any of the information.
- Make any necessary changes and click Submit.
There are just a few steps to complete your class registration online.
- Begin by logging into myCampus.
- Click the Course Search link.
- Select Add/Drop Courses.
- You can then add the course code if you know it already
Note: Separate the departmetn code and course code by a space (ex. ENGL 1301)
- You may also add courses using the Course Search function
- Click the Course Search tab and enter desired criteria.
- Place a checkmark next to the course(s) you wish to add, and click Add.
For more information on registration, visit the Registrar's site.
If there is a hold on your account, you will not be able to register. Please contact the Bursar's Office at (254) 295-4533 to remove the hold.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex, First Floor
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
Extended Help Desk (Fall and Spring): M-Th • 5 pm - 10 pm • Call-in support only
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4658 • Fax: (254) 295-4221
Page last updated April 21, 2021