Recommended Computer Specifications
UMHB utilizes an infrastructure which is designed to work best with the following computer specifications.
- A minimum screen resolution of 1366x768, which is a common resolution for basic notebook computers.
- Windows 7 and newer running an updated antivirus solution (users on Windows 10 need to download the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to submit assignments through myCourses)
- Mac OS X 10.6 and newer
Computer Speed and Processor
- A computer less than 3 years old
- 4GB of RAM
- Modern processor, Dual Core or greater
Off-Campus Internet Speed
- When accessing online services like myCampus and myCourses from off campus, a minimum of 1Mbps bandwidth is recommended.
Campus Wireless Protocol
- 802.11a, n, or ac (802.11b and g are not supported)
Classes for certain majors may require advanced computer specifications. Please check with your advisor to ensure your computer will meet minimum requirements for your classes.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex, First Floor
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
Extended Help Desk: M-Th • 5 pm - 10 pm (Fall and Spring, Call-in support only)
email@example.com • (254) 295-4658 • Fax: (254) 295-4221
Page last updated May 17, 2018