How to Apply
Students applying for financial aid will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete a FAFSA: The FAFSA is available October 1st for the following academic year. Funding is limited so it is important to complete the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Learn the 7 easy steps to completing the FAFSA.
- Complete a Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- It takes 5 business days for the Department of Education to process the FAFSA and forward it to UMHB.
- Financial Aid Awards: The Financial Aid Office will calculate an award package and notify the student via email.
- The UMHB Financial Aid Office will follow up with an email asking for other forms and documentation that may be required in order to verify information provided on the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Note: A student's financial aid application may be processed on an estimated basis until all required documentation is submitted.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street Box 8080 | Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4517 • Fax: (254) 295-5009
Page last updated February 07, 2018