High School Completion Status 2018-19
Provide one of the following documents to indicate the student’s high school completion status when the student begins college in 2018–2019:
- A copy of the student’s high school diploma.
- For students who completed secondary education in a foreign country, a copy of the “secondary school leaving certificate” or other similar document.
- A copy of the student’s final official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.
- A State certificate or transcript received by a student after the student passed a State-authorized examination that the State recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma (GED test, HiSET, TASC, or other State-authorized examination).
- An academic transcript that indicates the student successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree.
- For a student who was homeschooled in a State where State law requires the student to obtain a secondary school completion credential for homeschooling (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), a copy of that credential.
- For a student who was homeschooled in a State where State law does not require the student to obtain a secondary school completion credential for homeschooling (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), a transcript, or the equivalent, signed by the student's parent or guardian, that lists the secondary school courses the student completed and includes a statement that the student successfully completed a secondary school education in a homeschool setting.
A student who is unable to obtain the documentation listed above must contact the financial aid office.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street Box 8080 | Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4517 • Fax: (866) 397-3492
Page last updated September 27, 2018