Financial Aid Complaint Resolution
Please take the following steps to resolve your concern:
- Select one of the following:
- Email your questions/concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Financial Aid Office: (254) 295-4517
- Stop by the Financial Aid Office and meet with a financial aid representative
- If your concern is not resolved you may make an appointment with the Director of Financial Aid, Ron Brown.
- After you have followed through step 1 and step 2 listed above and if your concern could not be resolved, you may file a formal financial aid complaint by completing the Financial Aid Complaint Form. Your complaint will be reviewed by the Associate VP for Enrollment Management.
- View the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor’s current accreditation Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), or file a formal complaint.
- Learn how file a student complaint with the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street Box 8080 | Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4517 • Fax: (254) 295-5009
Page last updated November 02, 2018