In conjunction with Tutku Educational Travel, the Alumni Association is excited to be able to offer travel opportunities for alumni and friends to a variety of locations spanning the globe.
Israel Study Tour: In the Footsteps of Jesus | December 4-15, 2021
Join Travel Cru as we walk in the footsteps of Jesus! This trip will take you on an experience of a lifetime. There will be a lot of walking and exploring as we visit key places in scripture. You do not want to miss this opportunity.
Trip highlights include:
- Roundtrip international air fare between Houston (IAH) – Tel Aviv (TLV)
- 1 Night at 4* hotel in Tel Aviv – Tal Hotel TLV or similar
- 4 Nights at 4* hotel Tiberias – Sea of Galilee Hotel or similar
- 5 Nights at the 4* hotel in Jerusalem – Grand Court Hotel or
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- 9 Dinners at the hotels
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees - Admission fees to all sites and museums to be
- Licensed Tour Guide during all tours
- Headsets for each participant during all tours
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- Transportation in private air-conditioned tourist coaches
- Private boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- St. Peter’s Fish lunch in the Galilee.
- Biblical lunch at Nazareth Village.
- Shabbat of a lifetime dinner (if available)
- Portage at airport and hotels, service fees and local taxes.
- Free WI-FI in the bus throughout the trip.
- Service charges and local taxes
Trip cost is $4,190 per person in a double room, and single room supplements are available.
$100 refundable deposit is due by May 1, 2021 to reserve your spot.
For more information and reservation details, contact Alumni Engagement firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Today
Israel Interest Meeting
If you are interested in joining our Travel Cru for the Footsteps of Jesus tour, then join us for one of two Zoom interest meetings.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 3:00 PM
Dr. Tim Crawford
Dr. Tim Crawford, Dean of the College of Christian Studies will serve as our Tour Host for this trip. He has lead many trips to Israel and will be an amazing resource for our group.Contact Dr. Crawford
Location: Musick Alumni Center and Museum at the Parker House
Address: 900 College Street Box 8427 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
email@example.com • (254) 295-4599
Page last updated April 29, 2021