- September 30, 2020 - Application for Degree and Graduation Fee Deadline
- December 10, 2020 - Rehearsal (3 pm lineup in Mayborn Arena)
- The Registrar’s Office will be closed from 2 pm to 5 pm but will reopen from 5 pm to 7 pm on December 10 to assist graduates with any last minute needs.
- December 11, 2020 - Commencement (11:45 am lineup in Mayborn Arena; 12:45 pm march to Crusader Stadium; 1 pm ceremony in Crusader Stadium)
- The Registrar's Office will be closed all day on December 11.
- The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor continues to monitor the outbreak of COVID-19. Rehearsal and commencement plans must stay flexible to adapt to national and regional changes. The UMHB COVID-19 website (https://go.umhb.edu/coronavirus/covid-19) serves as the primary source for UMHB-related information on COVID-19, and updates will be posted here. Please rely on information that links directly from this site; other sources may not reflect the most current and accurate information.
- If you owe the Registrar’s Office official transcripts or test scores, the deadline for providing this information to the Registrar's Office is January 11, 2022. Receipt of documents any time after that date will result in your graduation date being changed to May 2021.
- January 31, 2021: Application for Degree and Graduation Fee Deadline
- May 7, 2021: Rehearsal (1 pm lineup in Mayborn Arena; 2 pm march to Crusader Stadium)
- The Registrar’s Office will be closed from 12 pm to 3 pm but will reopen from 3 pm to 5 pm on May 7 to assist graduates with any last minute needs.
- May 8, 2021: Commencement (5:30 pm lineup in Mayborn Arena; 7:15 pm march to Crusader Stadium; 7:30 pm ceremony in Crusader Stadium)
- If you owe the Registrar’s Office official transcripts or test scores, the deadline for providing this information to the Registrar's Office is June 8, 2021. Receipt of documents any time after that date will result in your graduation date being changed to August 2021.
Save the Dates
- Ring Ceremony - October 2, 2020
- Grad Gala - February 2021
- Midnight March and Robing - April 16, 2021
The Robing Ceremony symbolizes the passing of the student leadership from the Senior Class to the Junior Class. Robing has been a UMHB tradition since the early 1900s. During the ceremony, each senior will place their cap and gown on the junior of their choosing.
This year the Robing Ceremony will be in conjuction with Midnight March.
Meet at the Musick Alumni Center and Museum at the Parker House to process to Sesquicentennial Plaza in the Quad. Family and friends should meet at Sesquicentennial Plaza in the Quad.
All seniors participating will ask a junior to participate in the ceremony with them. The selection of a junior should be done in advance of the ceremony. Seniors must have a junior to robe to participate.
Seniors will need their cap and gown for the ceremony. If you are a December graduate who has not yet purchased your cap and gown, you may purchase your regalia early or borrow reglia for the ceremony.
Appropriate dress would be business attire.
Midnight March is an opportunity for students to honor individuals who positively impacted their college experience. During the weeks prior, seniors give a candle with a note to each special friend and UMHB faculty/staff member they wish to invite to the event. During the event, seniors wear their graduation gowns and walk in a line, singing "Up with the Purple". Midnight March guests stand in a circle. The seniors walk in a line around the circle and light the candles of those they invited.
You will receive a lighter to use for Midnight March at Musick Alumni Center and Museum at the Parker House. The only thing you need to bring for the event is your graduation robe.
In the Quad around Sesquicentennial Plaza
Seniors will line up in front of Musick Alumni Center and Museum at the Parker House for Midnight March.
Submitting Transcripts & Test Scores
Official transcripts or test scores must be provided by the Registrar's office.
Request a Transcript
Location: Musick Alumni Center and Museum at the Parker House
Address: 900 College Street Box 8427 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
email@example.com • (254) 295-4599
Page last updated August 17, 2020