Become a Tutor
Come be a part of academic success here at UMHB! If you enjoy learning and have a desire to help others learn, then tutoring might be just the job for you.
- All tutors must maintain a 3.0 GPA and have a B or higher in the subject area you are tutoring
- Recommendation from faculty member
- Participate in training sessions - 10 hours a year until certified followed by 6 hours a year of maintenance training.
- Be able to communicate effectively with students
- Follow all UMHB and CAE policies.
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8426 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • (254) 295-4475
Page last updated September 27, 2018