University property and personal property can be taken from offices very easily. Many times this is because we become complacent. Be aware! Be attentive! Never showcase your office, your property, or the University's property.
- Close and lock your office when it is not occupied.
- Encourage your co-workers to lock their offices.
- Lock your desk, file cabinets, locker, etc.
- Put your valuables away at night.
- Consider having office hardware secured.
- Have a representative of the UMHB Police Department conduct a security assessment of your office.
Emergency: 911 • Campus Police: (254) 295-5555
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, First Floor
Address: 900 College Street Box 8350 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4587
Page last updated September 27, 2018