Transfer Equivalency Information
The courses listed in the following equivalency tables meet the standards for transfer into the indicated general education requirements of UMHB's degrees. These listings are not a complete record of all transferable courses but reflect some of the more common courses transferred to UMHB. The equivalency tables serve as pre-approval of the listed courses for the corresponding general education requirements. Students will not be required to submit the Pre-Approval of Transfer Credit Form for listed equivalencies. Equivalencies, nonetheless, are subject to change should the transfer institutions alter course titles and/or content.
For courses not listed in these tables, current students can email firstname.lastname@example.org and prospective students can email email@example.com. In the inquiry, include the name of the transfer institution as well as the full course number and title.
More information about the Texas Common Course Numbering System.Transfer Equivalency Tables
Additional things to know about transfer credit
- Courses taken at other institutions during a period of academic suspension from UMHB may NOT be transferred to UMHB.
- No course with a grade lower than "C" will be accepted in transfer for undergraduate students.
- Grades for transferred coursework are not posted to students' academic records and are not included in term or cumulative GPA calculations unless otherwise stipulated in program-specific articulation agreements.
- A maximum of 66 semester hours of junior or community college work may be accepted in transfer. Junior or community college courses will transfer to UMHB only as lower-division (freshman-sophomore) credit.
- It is the student's responsibility to confirm a course's applicability to his/her degree plan. Students are advised to obtain confirmation of a course's applicability to their degree plan PRIOR TO enrolling in the course.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street Box 8425 | Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4510
Page last updated April 17, 2020