Online Registration Instructions
myCampus Instructions for Adding/Dropping Courses
- Head to the "My Academics" tab on myCampus.
- In the “Register or Search for Courses” box, click on the “Add/Drop Courses” link.
- Change Term (Summer I 2017, Fall 2017, etc.) and Division (Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral, etc.) to the desired option)
- Add courses by typing in the course number on the “Add by Course Code” tab. In the “Course Code” box, begin typing in the Department Code. A dropdown menu will appear for you to select your course. (Use the < > to move forward or backward in the dropdown list.) Click on the correct Course Code for the desired class then click on the “Add Course(s)” button. You may choose up to six courses before clicking the “Add Course(s)” button. Repeat the process to add additional classes after each group of six.
- If there are no conflicts, the course will appear in the "Your Schedule (Registered)" section.
- Be sure to note any messages regarding courses successfully added.
- If there are conflicts, the course will appear in the "Course(s) Not Yet Registered" section with a message that states "We were unable to register you for one or more of the courses you attempted to add. Each one is listed below, with the relevant error(s) and the steps needed to add the course (if available).," followed by the reason.
- Click on the "OK" button to return to the “Add/Drop Courses” screen.
- Use the “Course Search” tab to find other options. Or
- See your advisor to complete the necessary paperwork for registration approval then take the paperwork to the Registrar's Office for enrollment in the course.
- When you exit, only courses confirmed will be saved.
- On the “Add/Drop Courses” screen, “Drop” box(es) appear in front of the course(s) in the "Your Schedule (Registered)" section. Click on the box of the course you wish to drop then click on the “Drop Selected Courses” button.
- Be sure to verify the success of the drop in the “Messages” section.
- You may drop courses during the same session as adding courses or at a later time (as long as the registration period is still open.)
Things to consider as you register
- You must have received registration clearance in the student information system from your advisor in order to add/drop classes through MyCampus.
- After each add or drop, you should receive a message above the “Add/Drop Box” identifying the status of the course.
- Some classes will require signatures or approvals; you cannot register for these courses online. You must see your advisor to complete the necessary paperwork then bring the paperwork to the Registrar’s Office for enrollment in the courses. Examples include:
- Independent studies
- Full classes
- Classes requiring prior approval
- Time conflicts
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street Box 8425 | Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4510
Page last updated October 01, 2018