To find the current semester's class schedule / course offerings, use MyCampus to perform a course search.
How to find your course
- Head to the My Academics tab on myCampus.
- In the "Register or Search for Courses" portlet, click on "Course Search."
- Change the term by clicking the down arrow in the dropdown box.
- To search within a department, click the down arrow in the dropdown box.
- Click "Search."
The basic Course Search screen allows you to search for a class based on
- Term (semester and year)
- Department (four-letter department code)
- Course Code - When typing the course code, remember to leave a blank space between the department code and the course number.
- Section Status
When searching by Course Code or Title, you may choose to search for words that Begins With, Ends With, Contains, or is an Exact Match to the text entered.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street Box 8425 | Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4510
Page last updated October 01, 2018