Student Account Refunds
UMHB has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to give you multiple convenient ways to receive your refund.
This includes Financial Aid refunds, Campus Store returns, CruCash refunds, overpayments, or dropped class refunds. UMHB and BankMobile are committed to delivering great customer service and providing you with clear choices as well as quick, easy, and secure access to your money.
What do I need to do?
Make sure UMHB has your current mailing address, no matter which option you choose.
- Visit or email the Registrar's office, or log into myCampus.
- In myCampus, click on the myAccount tab.
- In the right-hand column, under Information Update / Parking Permit, select Personal Information.
- Update your address information as needed and submit. Please allow 3-5 business days for this process to complete your updates.
- You only need to register one time - updates to your personal information or changing your preference may be completed at any time after registration.
How are refunds from UMHB delivered to students?
Once your refund preference is selected, funds are sent from UMHB to BankMobile who then disburses the refund according to your selection.
How do I get my Personal Code?
UMHB students will receive a Refund Selection Kit from BankMobile in the mail at their primary address on file with UMHB. Check your current address on file by logging into myCampus, My Account page. BankMobile may have also sent you an email with your personal code. You may use the code in the email instead of waiting for the green packet to arrive.
Visit RefundSelection.com for more information or to track your packet.
I don't think I will ever get a refund. Why should I select a refund preference?
Although you may not currently expect a refund from UMHB, we may have a refund for you in the future. It may be necessary to drop a class, a class may be cancelled, or you may simply receive a scholarship or assistance you were not anticipating. Selecting your refund preference to receive refunds from UMHB ensures you will always receive your refunds your way and in a timely manner.
Where is the nearest Allpoint ATM?
Find the nearest Allpoint ATM.
I still have questions.
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4533 phone • (254) 295-4197 fax
900 College Street, Box 8003 • Belton, TX 76513
Page last updated May 24, 2019