We have partnered with Flywire by Peertransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. With Flywire by Peertransfer, you can pay from any country and any bank. You are also offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowed to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition to the payment posting faster into your University of Mary Hardin-Baylor student account, the wire is also traceable via a student dashboard and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account.Start Here
To get started, select the country your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed via email on how to send funds from your local bank to Flywire by Peertransfer.
- Flywire by Peertransfer will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire by Peertransfer student dashboard, you will be able to track your payment in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into University of Mary Hardin-Baylor's bank account.
- You will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email, and phone to answer any of your questions.
Please feel free to contact the Bursar's Office at email@example.com or (254) 295-4533 for additional information.
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4533 phone • (254) 295-4197 fax
900 College Street, Box 8003 • Belton, TX 76513
Page last updated September 27, 2018