Reporting By UMHB Employees
University policy and Texas law require every employee to report promptly information about any incident the employee reasonably believes constitutes sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating violence, or stalking which is alleged to have been committed by or against a person who was enrolled as a UMHB student or employed by UMHB at the time of the incident.
Report ONLY to the Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Title IX Coordinator:
- Susan Owens, Vice President for Human Resources & Title IX Coordinator
(254) 295-4527 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Brandon Skaggs, Vice President for Student Life & Deputy Title IX Coordinator
(254) 295-4150 email@example.com
- Email TitleIXreport@umhb.edu
Your report should include:
- Name of the complainant, alleged perpetrator(s), and witnesses if you were told.
- Date, time, and location of the alleged incident, if you were told.
- Any details stated by the complainant.
- Whether the complainant requested confidentiality.
- Whether the complainant requested no action be taken.
- Any other relevant facts, if you were told.
- Put “Title IX Report” in the subject line of your email or include it when you leave a voicemail.
Employees should not use the Title IX Online Report Form for students to meet their reporting obligation for sexual harassment, sexual violence, dating/domestic violence or stalking.
Page last updated June 05, 2020