Submit CruCard Photo Online
You are also required to upload a government-issued ID for your submission to be complete.
The following guidelines will help you provide an acceptable CruCard photo.
Photos must be passport quality and flash must be enabled when taking photo.
CruCard Photo Guidelines:
- Photo must be no more than six months old
- Only show your head and top of shoulders
- Have a light-colored, solid background
- Have uniform lighting (no shadows across the face)
- Be a clear and sharply focused image
- Show your face with a natural expression
- Show your shoulders square on (not looking over shoulder)
- Show your face looking straight at the camera (not tilted sideways or up or down)
- Show your eyes open and clearly visible (nothing obscuring eyes, including hair)
- Not show any reflections on glasses or face
- Show no head coverings (except for religious purposes)
- Photo cannot be black and white
- Photo cannot be edited
- You may smile in your CruCard photo
Unacceptable photos will be rejected.Submit CruCard Photo
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, First Floor
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am-5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4218
Page last updated February 24, 2021