Barbara Chaney Natatorium
Reservations are for UMHB classes, teams, clubs, and organizations only. If you would like to reserve the pool, please call (254) 295-5576.
- A lifeguard must be on duty before swimming is allowed.
- Always listen to and follow the rules set by the lifeguard.
- No flotation devices allowed in the pool except for kickboards and pull buoys.
- All swimmers must check in at the control desk before using the pool.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No food on or around the pool deck
- No smoking or tobacco products allowed.
- No running or horseplay on the pool deck
- Diving platforms are for racing dives only.
- Glass containers and chewing gum are not allowed.
- No radios or TV’s on the pool deck
- Abusive and profane language is not allowed.
- Inappropriate behavior will result in the loss of swimming privileges.
- No cut-offs allowed in the pool.
- Women should wear a tasteful one-piece swimsuit; men should wear trunk-style swim shorts. (An exercise shirt or shorts may be worn over swimwear, if desired, though the requested swimwear only is preferred.)
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- No sitting, hanging or playing on lane lines, ladders, and handicap-accessibility devices
Mayborn Campus Center staff and pool staff (lifeguards) reserve the right to ask any patron to change into appropriate clothing or exit the premises if they are not abiding by Mayborn Campus Center and/or pool policies. Failure to abide by the policies above could result in the loss of pool privileges.
Location: Mayborn Campus Center
Mailing Address: 900 College Street, Box 8440 • Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-5576
Page last updated September 27, 2018