The Communication and Media Studies Department pairs all incoming Communication majors with a dedicated Communication faculty advisor. Advisors work diligently with students to determine the best courses to fulfill each student's individualized degree plan. Whether students want to go into in Public Relations, Writing, Film, or one of our other tracks , the faculty will walk through the sometimes confusing registration process with students, maintaining regular contact with advisees to keep up-to-date on student progress.
Get to know the amazing Communication faculty and let them help you take your career to successful heights.
Do you know who your Advisor is? If not, follow these steps so you can figure it out:
- Log into myCampus
- Select the "Personal Info" button underneath your name on the left sidebar
- Choose the "Academic Info" tab
- Your advisor(s) should be listed in the right column towards the top
How to prepare for your advising/registration session
- Become familiar with your degree plan.
- Know what classes that you have already taken and where they fit into your degree plan.
- Have questions ready for your advisor.
Dr. Joey Tabarlet, Department Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4571
900 College Street, Box 8012A • Belton, TX 76513
Page last updated September 27, 2018