The UMHB DPT program participates in the Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service, known as PTCAS. Applicants applying to the UMHB DPT program for the Fall 2021 entering class will apply online using the PTCAS application beginning in June 2020. To learn more about PTCAS, visit www.ptcas.org.
The application deadline is January 15, 2021. Well-qualified applicants will be invited to campus for an interview and completion of a 1-2 page essay. Seats in the Fall 2021 class may be offered after each interview date, and the number of seats available at each interview session is limited.
Early applications are encouraged. When an offer of admission is extended to an applicant, a $500 non-refundable deposit is required at the time the applicant accepts a seat in the program.
The interview dates for the Fall 2021 cohort are listed below.
- Monday, September 21st (PM only)
- Wednesday, September 23rd (PM only)
- Monday, October 5th (PM only)
- Wednesday, October 7th (PM only)
- Monday, October 19th (PM only)
- Wednesday, October 21st (PM only)
- Monday, November 9th (PM only)
- Wednesday, November 11th (PM only)
- Spring 2021 dates: TBD
*Virtual interviews will be scheduled as needed.
Page last updated July 22, 2020