To be considered for admission to the MSN program, the student must complete the following:
- One year of full-time work experience as an RN before the start of the program which begins in the Fall semester.
- The Master of Science in Nursing program application and the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. Submission of two letters of recommendation.
- Letters may be uploaded by you or your reference.
- Attend an interview with the MSN Program Director once offer is extended.
For additional information on admission, please contact the Graduate Admissions Specialist, Mary Bosquez, at email@example.com.
The early admission review cycle for the fall cohort requires a completed application file by March 1. The final admission review cycle for the fall cohort requires a completed application by late April.
For more detailed information, please review the Graduate Catalog.Catalog Information
Page last updated February 25, 2019