Is this your first time attending a college or university? Welcome! We know this process can be confusing, exciting, and scary sometimes (or maybe a mix of all three). Below we’ve listed out the admission requirements for first-time college students, as well as the steps to apply. If you get lost at any point, check out our Admissions FAQs or feel free to reach out to your Admissions Counselor. We can’t wait to meet you!
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit your application for admission.
- Submit an official transcript from each high school attended.
- Final official transcripts must be submitted upon graduation and must include your graduation date and class rank.
- Submit your scores from the SAT or ACT.
- Our ACT school code is 4128
- Our SAT school code is 6396
- While a writing sample score is required from either the ACT or SAT, the score will not affect your admissions status; it will be used for academic advising purposes.
- First-time college students aged 25 or older who do not rank in the upper half of their high school graduating class will be required to take the ACT or SAT.
- Submit bacterial meningitis vaccine documents (Not required for students age 22 or older).
Students must rank in the top 10% of their high school graduating class with no minimum SAT or ACT score
Students must rank in the top half of their high school graduating class and score a minimum SAT of 1030 or minimum ACT of 20
Students must rank in the lower half of their high school graduating class and score a minimum SAT of 1070 or minimum ACT of 21
SAT score equals Evidence-Based Reading and Writing + Math.
- All students must complete a written portion of the exam, but no minimum score is required.
- The student must have graduated from a regionally accredited or state accredited high school with an endorsement and 22 units which must include:
- English (4)
- Social Studies (3)
- Science (3)
- Foreign Language (2)
- Mathematics (3)
- Physical Education (1)
- Fine Arts (1)
- Electives (5)
- Or received the General Education Diploma (GED) with a minimum score of 145 on each of the four exams.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex • Admissions Suite
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8004 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • (254) 295-4520
Page last updated August 15, 2019