SearchCRU is a student recruiting organization that was first started in Fall 2007. The organization works closely with the Admissions and Recruiting Office to promote the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor to prospective students. SearchCRU is responsible for providing tour opportunities to prospective students and families interested in UMHB. Members are also involved with student panels which give prospective students the chance to ask questions about classes, campus life, other organizations on campus, and more. Finally, members also assist the recruiting staff by attending various college fairs and events with and/or for the Recruiting staff. In addition, SearchCRU members help the Admissions and Recruiting Office with special events such as Preview Weekend, Sader Days, and CRU Kick-Off. SearchCRU is a volunteer organization and is perfect for Crusaders who love UMHB and want to share that love with prospective students and families!
SearchCRU members meet once a month, one Thursday of every month unless special circumstances arise. Meetings are at 9 pm and are located in Brindley Auditorium unless specified otherwise.
- Advisor: Ben Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 295-4514
- President: Hailey Lekan, email@example.com
- PR Officer: Analisa Davila, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekday Tour Officer: Robin Ontiveros
- Weekend Tour Officer: Colton Center, email@example.com
- Logistics Officer: Taylinn Kramer
- Large Events Officer: Katy Robbins
Location: Bawcom Student Union, Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street Box 8006 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4229
Page last updated September 13, 2019