Start a New Organization
We're glad you're wanting to get involved and create a new organization for our campus community! To start your organization, follow the steps below:
- Come by the Student Organizations Office and pick up an “Application To Form A Student Organization” packet.
- Fill out the necessary forms and submit them to the Student Organizations office.
- Set up a meeting with the Executive Cabinet of Student Government.
- If approved by the Executive Cabinet, send your constitution to be approved by upper administration.
- If the constitution is approved by upper administration, present your new organization in front of the Senate.
- If Senate votes to approve: Congratulations, you’re an organization!
Location: Bawcom Student Union, Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street Box 8006 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4229
Page last updated September 04, 2019