The Pre-Health Professionals Club is a campus-wide organization focused on bringing students together who desire a career in healthcare. The club is open to any UMHB student interested in areas such as Pre-Medical, Pre-Dental, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Physician Assistant, Pre-Optometry, Pre-Veterinary, Clinical Lab Science, and any other health professions.
Meeting times will be at 5 pm on every other Tuesday. Meeting location varies and will be announced on the monitor banners around campus. You can also call Dr. Woodward for that information at (254) 295-4159.
If you are interested in joining the club or have any questions, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Dr. Kathleen Wood • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Andrew Woodward • email@example.com
- Dr. Joni Ylostalo • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Greenough - President
- Chad Williams - Vice President
- Katelyn King - Treasurer
- Ryan Funderburk - Secretary
- Harleigh Funderburk - Fundraiser
- Sara Valdez - Historian
Location: Bawcom Student Union, Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street Box 8006 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
email@example.com • (254) 295-4229
Page last updated July 25, 2019