Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board is an organization that has a blast putting on events for the student body! We welcome anyone who is looking to have fun and get connected. CAB is perfect for students who want to be in the spotlight or serve in the background. We meet every Monday at 5:30pm in the McLane Great Hall on the third floor of the Bawcom Student Union. CAB meetings are open to everyone, and they are no longer than 30 minutes! We will discuss upcoming events and brainstorm new things to bring to UMHB.
For more info please feel free to stop by the Campus Activities office on the first floor of Bawcom Student Union or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is CAB?
- CAB is made up of people looking to have fun in college and get connected.
- CAB is perfect for students who want to be in the spotlight or serve in the background.
- There is a place for everyone in CAB.
When is CAB?
- Every Monday night at 8:30 p.m. in the Creative Thinking Space (Student Orgs office), Bawcom 2256.
- This time is open to anyone. We will discuss upcoming events and brainstorm new things to bring to UMHB. This is not your average meeting. CAB meetings are fun, energetic, and never longer than thirty minutes. So come and check out what CAB is doing and bring your ideas.
Location: Bawcom Student Union • First Floor
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8349 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-5150
Page last updated December 10, 2020