Graduate International Admissions
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor has a strong population of international students studying for their master's degree. Below are the steps and basic requirements for the application.
Requirements to apply to study at the university:
- Completion of Graduate International Application to the program of study you are interested in. Please note, you do not need to apply through an agency or consultancy. The university will communicate directly with you if you apply on your own.
- Submission of $135 application fee (must be paid online at the end of the application).
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents:
(Documents uploaded without a complete and paid application will not be processed.)
- Transcripts or Consolidated Marks Memo (Minimum of 3.0 U.S. GPA - will be converted by university) Applicants are welcome to calculate GPA requirements prior to applying through www.foreigncredits.com
- IELTS or TOEFL Score Report (ESOL Requirements are listed at http://undergrad.umhb.edu/cohs/esol/esol-program)
- Proof of financial resources equal to at least one year of education expenses ($21,500 U.S. minimum)
- Letter of support from the person providing you the funds to pay for your education
- Statement of Understanding
- Resume (Optional)
- Once an I-20 is issued an Official Course-by-Course Transcript Evaluation is required (A list of accepted professional evaluators is available here)
Please do not send Letters of Recommendation, Personal Statement, Secondary Education Reports, etc. These are not required and will slow the processing of your application.
Application & Documentation Deadline
The application and $135 application fee with all documents must be submitted for evaluation. It is recommended that everything is submitted at least two months before the semester begins for the best chance at getting an I-20.
|Semester Intake Month||Recommended Application Completion|
|August (Fall Intake)||End of May|
|January (Spring Intake)||End of October|
|May (Summer Intake)||End of February|
Page last updated June 06, 2018