General questions regarding the program structure and learning environment can be directed to the Program Director, Dr. Lem Taylor, at email@example.com or (254) 295-4895
To apply for admission to the Master of Science in Exercise Physiology:
- Complete the UMHB Graduate School application online and submit the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended to be sent to the Graduate Admissions Office at the address below or by e-transcript to the Graduate Advising and Admissions Coordinator, Katherine Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
UMHB Graduate Admissions
UMHB Box 8402
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
- Interview with M.S. Program Director once application file is completed and an invitation is extended.
A bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field and/or must include the following courses for the M.S. in Exercise Physiology program:
- 3 hours—Exercise Physiology
- 4 hours—Anatomy and Physiology I
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (last 60 hours of undergraduate degree)
Page last updated February 02, 2018