To learn more about the program, schedule a campus visit and meeting with the program director, please contact the Director of Strategic Engagement. General questions regarding the program structure and learning environment can be directed to the Program Director, Dr. Lem Taylor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 295-4895.
To apply for admission to the Master of Science in Exercise Physiology:
- Complete the Master of Science in Exercise Physiology program application online and submit the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended to be sent to the Graduate Admissions Office at the address below or by e-transcript to the Graduate Admissions Specialist, Mary Bosquez, at email@example.com:
UMHB Graduate Admissions
UMHB Box 8402
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
- Interview with M.S. Program Director once application file is completed and an invitation is extended.
A bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field and/or must include the following courses for the M.S. in Exercise Physiology program:
- 3 hours—Exercise Physiology
- 4 hours—Anatomy and Physiology I
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (last 60 hours of undergraduate degree)
Page last updated February 25, 2019