The application requirements for the Ed.D. program include the following:
- Apply Online (with $35 application fee paid online) After your paid application has been submitted and then processed by the Graduate Admissions Office, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail from WebServices with login information for MyCampus. You can login and check your application status at anytime.
- Official copies of college transcripts for master's degree (3.5 minimum GPA) Transcripts should be mailed from the institution to the address below or sent via e-script to Katherine Moore, at email@example.com.
Graduate Admissions Office
900 College Street, Box 8402
Belton, Texas 76513
- Resume (including, but not limited to the following)
- Professional Background
- Education/Academic Background
- Certifications & Endorsements
- Professional Development & Specialized Training
- Community Service
- Five professional references (will enter information on application and do not need to be duplicated for resume)
Three Letters of Recommendation – Professional and/or PersonalService Record or Verification of EmploymentEmployer Support Form (download here)
All application documents must be submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office before an interview will be granted. Documents may be uploaded with the online application. Official transcripts are the only documents that must be sent directly from the institution. Recommendation letters may be uploaded by the referrer to the link below. The Ed.D. Program Director will be notified once your file is complete, and you will then be contacted for an on campus interview.
Check Application Status & Documents
- Applications for Cohort 13, beginning Summer 2019, are now being accepted.
- Formal promotion/recruitment occurs October to January
- Public information meetings held in October, November, December and January
- Early application is encouraged
- Candidate interviews held during December, February, March and April
- Cohort orientation held in May
- Cohorts begin each summer
For more information regarding the program please contact the Doctor of Education Program Director. For assistance regarding your application, documents and status, please contact the Graduate Advising and Admissions Coordinator.
For more detailed information, please review the Graduate Catalog.Catalog Information
Page last updated August 01, 2018