- All room and partial board in hotel or flat
- Pickup and return to airport in London
- Weekly transportation passes for underground trains and city buses
- All required theatre, concert, and attraction tickets (Approximately 20)
- Weekly field trips
- Tuition for up to 15 hours
- Ten-day field trip to Scotland, Northern England, and Wales
NOTE: Airfare and extra spending money not included in program costs.
Students may apply most forms of financial aid to the program, and scholarships are available.
How to Apply
Each university will select up to ten students to participate in the London Studies Program. The participants will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Classification of sophomore or higher
- G.P.A. of 2.5 or better (cumulative)
- Evaluations from two faculty members
- Academic and college achievements
Applications will be reviewed by the London Studies Program Coordinator to determine which applicants are most qualified.
Our goal is to choose students who have demonstrated the following characteristics: they perform well in classes; they are dependable, cooperative, and considerate; they are disciplined and prompt; they are intellectually curious and flexible, and finally, they are persons of integrity.
A completed application and a $500 nonrefundable deposit are due by September 15th, 2021.
For more information about the program, please contact:
Dr. David Holcomb, Coordinator, London Studies Program
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4184
Page last updated March 09, 2021