Guidelines for Senior Honors Project Prospectus
A senior honors project prospectus must be approved by the Honors Committee at least two semesters prior to student’s anticipated graduation. Each prospectus must include the following elements:
- A heading that includes a working title for the project and lists the name of the project supervisor.
- A preliminary abstract of no more than one, double-spaced, page. The abstract must include a summary of the key issues to be addressed along with a statement about methodology and any proposed thesis or hypothesis.
- An initial review of literature that summarizes the existing scholarship in the area of your research.
- A preliminary outline of the project that provides a general overview of the direction of your research.
- A bibliography of primary and secondary sources.
Page last updated January 03, 2018