Kappa Kappa Psi
Kappa Kappa Psi is a [co-educational] fraternal organization that promotes the advancement of college and university bands through dedicated service and support to bands; comprehensive education; leadership opportunities; and recognition; for the benefit of its members and society.
Be it known that Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Fraternity for College Bandmembers, is an organization operating exclusively in the field of the college and university bands, and for the following several purposes:
- To promote the existence and welfare of the college and university bands and to cultivate at large a wholesome respect for their activities and achievements.
- To honor outstanding band members through the privilege of membership extended as a reward for technical achievement and appreciation for the best in music.
- To stimulate campus leadership and promulgate an uncompromising respect through the medium of the college band for gracious conduct, good taste and unswerving loyalty.
- To foster a close relationship between college bands and promote a high average of attainment by the performance of good music and selection of worthwhile projects.
- To provide a pleasant and helpful social experience for all engaged in college band work and to cooperate with other musical organizations in any manner consistent with the purposes of the institution at which chapters are located.
Kappa Kappa Psi meetings are only open to Actives, Honorary Members, Alumni, and Membership Candidates. Members involved in this organization are aware of meeting dates, times, and locations.
Chapter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bawcom Student Union, Second Floor
Address: 900 College Street Box 8006 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
email@example.com • (254) 295-4229
Page last updated August 30, 2019