Post- Cru Camp Checklist
Once you have attended Cru Camp, there are a number of things to do before you make the move to Belton. Use this checklist to ensure you have a smooth transition into college life!
- Contact the CAE for any schedule changes or questions after Cru Camp.
- Be sure to sign up for Welcome Week if you have not done so already.
- Log into myCampus and learn where to look up your schedule for the current semester.
- Submit any remaining transcripts or test scores.
- Submit any placement test scores if attempting to take one to email@example.com.
- Buy books for your new courses.
- Pay your bill.
- Finalize your housing plans and purchase a meal plan.
- Get in touch with your roommate and begin to get to know them.
- Start to make a list of what you will need for your new life as a Crusader in your dorm.
- Make sure you are familiar with how to access your UMHB email address. If you plan to use another email address, be sure to forward your messages to the one you will use more frequently.
The Center for Academic Excellence
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, Second Floor
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4475
Page last updated September 27, 2018