Borrow, Use, Print, Copy, Scan
Borrow (at no charge):
- Flash drive
- Calculators: Graphing, Scientific, and Business Analyst
- DVD player
- Projector (2 hour in-library use)
Use in the library:
- IBM SPSS
- R (statistical computing program)
- Microsoft Office (does not include Microsoft Project)
- Macs for Music students in the Learning Center
- Printers are available on the first and second floors of the library.
- You may NOT bring your own paper for printing.
- Printing is NOT available through the wireless network.
- Use the computers in the CELT workroom to print.
- .05 single-sided black & white
- .06 double-sided black & white
- .20 single-sided color
- .30 double-sided color
Copy and Scan
- Copiers located on first and second floors
- Scanners available on the first floor copiers
Copyright and Fair Use
The Library posts a copyright statement on all self-service copiers in the library to alert students and other patrons to the legal uses of photocopied materials. You can review the statement here.