Jobs for Students
How do I apply for a student worker position?
- You must be awarded work study through financial aid prior to applying
- Your financial aid award letter notifies you of your eligibility
- If you have any questions about your award please contact financial aid (254) 295-4517
When can I apply?
- Apply prior to the beginning of each semester.
Who do I contact?
- Sandy Heller (254) 295-4637 (Library Student Worker Coordinator)
- Please print, complete, and return an application to Sandy Heller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many hours will I work?
Fall and spring semesters:
- 13 hours a week including one evening shift until 10pm
- Late night positions available (10pm - 1am | Sunday - Thursday)
- May include three to five weekend shifts per semester
- 15 - 20 hours a week
- May include some evening shifts until 8pm
- May include some Saturdays (10am - 2pm)
Positions available (jobs may vary but include):
- Circulation Desk Assistant
- Circulation Late Night Assistant (10pm - 1am Sunday - Thursday)
- Graphic Design Assistant: Photoshop and/or HTML
- Technical Services Assistant: labeling, ordering, assisting with interlibrary loans
- Other Assistants: inventory, collection maintenance, serials maintenance