Borrow From Us
Eligible Borrowers at UMHB limited to CURRENT UMHB students, faculty, staff ONLY
Distance Education Students
UMHB Alumni- Baptist Pastors- TexShare card holders - Notice - NO access until further notice
- Guest borrowing privileges are extended only to UMHB alumni, Baptist pastors, and TexShare card holders.
- Read about guest borrowing privileges.
- Notice - NO access until further notice
Your Responsibility As a Library Patron
When you become a library patron, it is your responsibility to know the policies and procedures of the library as stated on the library’s website.
- As a borrower, you accept responsibility for library materials borrowed on the card issued to you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the library has your current contact information.
- It is expected that you will treat library materials and equipment in a manner so that they are preserved, in working order, and available for other users.
- You are responsible for returning library materials by the date and time due.
- As a library user, you agree to pay fines for materials returned to the library after their due date and to reimburse the library for materials that are lost, damaged, or stolen while checked out on your card. Library fees are not negotiable.
- The library will not release the names or identification numbers of users or borrowers who are using library materials.
If you have questions about Circulation policies at Townsend Memorial Library, please contact
Sandy Heller, Circulation Manager at (254) 295-4637.