For questions regarding registration, please contact the Conservatory Office at (254) 295-4686.
- Fall registration is held during the month of August.
- Spring registration is held during the month of November.
- Summer registration is held during the month of April.
Steps to Register
- Complete Online Registration Form
When you are registering for a child or other party, be sure to check the box that says "Add someone else" and to select their appropriate registration type from the drop-down on the right side.
Register for Programs Register for Private Lessons
- For Violin and Piano Students: Please wait for Enrollment Confirmation
New violin and piano private instruction students will be placed on a waiting list. After you submit your registration form, please wait for an email confirming a spot is available.
Please do NOT make a payment until your spot has been confirmed.
- Make Your Payment
Full payment and completed enrollment forms are necessary to hold classes/ lesson times.
Tuition payment may be made by:
- Credit Card - Check your emailed receipt from the Planning Center Registration system. Click the "Pay Now" button to complete additional payments. A new receipt will be emailed after each payment showing your updated balance. You may continue to make online payments until tuition is paid in full.
- Cash or Check - Mail or in person
- PayCentric - 4 equal payments, direct withdrawal - Must register in person
(Summer - 2 equal payments)
You may receive a $10 discount for each additional family member enrolled in the Conservatory. Students enrolled in more than one activity will receive a $10 discount for each class, ensemble or private lesson beyond the first. The $10 discount does not apply to students rewarded a scholarship.
Military families receive a 10% discount on tuition. Use the code UMHBMIL at checkout to receive your discount.
UMHB Faculty/Staff/Alumni Discount
UMHB Faculty and Staff members and UMHB Alumni and their children receive discounted rates on programs and private lessons.
Sylvia Quiroz • Conservatory Secretary
Location: Presser Hall (2nd Floor) • Room 208
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8012 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F | 8 am - 12 pm • 1 pm - 5 pm
email@example.com • (254) 295-4686 • (254) 295-4158 fax
Page last updated December 04, 2018