For questions regarding registration, please contact the Conservatory Office at (254) 295-4686.
- Fall registration is held during the month of August.
- Spring registration is held during the month of November.
- Summer registration is held during the month of April.
Steps to Register
- Complete Online Registration Form
When you are registering for a child or other party, be sure to check the box that says "Add someone else" and to select their appropriate registration type from the drop-down on the right side.
- For New Students: Please wait for Enrollment Confirmation.
New private instruction students will be placed on a waiting list. After you submit your registration form, please wait for an email confirming a spot available.
Make Your Payment
Full payment and completed enrollment forms are necessary to hold classes/ lesson times.
- Tuition payment may be made by:
- Credit Card - Check your emailed receipt from the Planning Center Registration system. Click the "Pay Now" button to complete additional payments. A new receipt will be emailed after each payment showing your updated balance. You may continue to make online payments until tuition is paid in full.
- Cash or Check - Mail or in person UMHB Faculty/Staff/Alumni and Military Discounts There is a 10 % discount on tuition for private instruction. There are no discounts for Teeny Tykes & Tunes or TMEA & TCDA Audition Coaching.
Sylvia Quiroz • Conservatory Secretary
Location: Presser Hall • Second Floor • Room 208
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8012 • Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4686 • Fax: (254) 295-4158
Page last updated December 13, 2021