High School Art Camp
June 28 - July 2, 2021
The High School Art Camp is open to high school art students who would like to have a College Art Major experience.
Camp includes drawing, painting, ceramics, and art history classes. Camp will conclude on Friday, July 2 with a gallery of campers works and a reception.
For more information, call (254) 295-4686 or email Sylvia at email@example.com.Register Now Back to Programs
- Commuter - $250.00 Includes all art supplies and 3 meals.
Camp will conclude at 4 PM on Friday. All campers will be served lunch on Monday through Friday.
Bawcom Student Union - UMHB Campus
- Monday, June 28 - 8:15 AM - 8:50 AM
Appropriate clothing for camp will be comfortable casual clothes, which meet UMHB dress code. The following is taken from the UMHB dress code. Please respect the university policies, which are stated:
- Students should be fully dressed at all times.
- Clothing should be free of holes, cuts or mutilations of any kind.
- Clothing should be free of logos, pictures, or wording concerning drugs, alcohol, pornography, or profane language.
- Pajamas are not considered appropriate wear.
- For women: Halter tops, low cut blouses, tube tops, midriff shirts or blouses, tight fitting or revealing clothes are not acceptable.
- For men: Tank tops, net shirts, midriff shirts, tight fitting or revealing clothes are not acceptable.
NO TOBACCO, NO ALCOHOL, and NO PROFANITY.
Inappropriate behavior or refusal to respect the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor policies which have been stated will result in dismissal from the camp. No refund will be given.
Sylvia Quiroz • Conservatory Secretary
Location: Presser Hall • Second Floor • Room 208
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8012 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 12 pm & 1 pm - 5 pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4686 • Fax: (254) 295-4158
Page last updated May 21, 2021