All-State Choir Camp
July 12-14, 2021
All-State Choir Camp is open to high school choir students who would like to prepare for the TMEA All-State Choir auditions.
Camp includes sectional rehearsals, sight singing, audition hints, and combined ensemble rehearsal. Camp will conclude at 4 PM on Wednesday, July 14.
For more information, call (254) 295-4686 or email Sylvia at email@example.com.Register Online Download Info Packet
- Commuter - $200.00 ($50.00 for 2021 All-State Choir Members) Includes All-State Music packet and 3 meals.
The camp will include sectional rehearsals, sight singing, audition hints, and combined ensemble rehearsals. Camp will conclude at 4 PM on Wednesday. All campers will be served lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Bawcom Student Union - UMHB Campus
- Monday, July 12 - 8:15 AM - 8:50 AM
Appropriate clothing for camp will be comfortable casual clothes, which meet UMHB dress code. The following is taken from the UMHB dress code. Please respect the university policies, which are stated:
- Students should be fully dressed at all times.
- Clothing should be free of holes, cuts or mutilations of any kind.
- Clothing should be free of logos, pictures, or wording concerning drugs, alcohol, pornography, or profane language.
- Pajamas are not considered appropriate wear.
- For women: Halter tops, low cut blouses, tube tops, midriff shirts or blouses, tight fitting or revealing clothes are not acceptable.
- For men: Tank tops, net shirts, midriff shirts, tight fitting or revealing clothes are not acceptable.
NO TOBACCO, NO ALCOHOL, and NO PROFANITY.
Inappropriate behavior or refusal to respect the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor policies which have been stated will result in dismissal from the camp. No refund will be given.
Sylvia Quiroz • Conservatory Secretary
Location: Presser Hall • Second Floor • Room 208
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8012 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 12 pm & 1 pm - 5 pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4686 • Fax: (254) 295-4158
Page last updated May 18, 2021