Correspondence Exam Proctoring
ATTENTION: UMHB is a “CLOSED” testing center as of July 23, 2018.
Services are only offered to currently enrolled UMHB students. Persons not enrolled at UMHB will need to find an alternative testing site.
Campus Location: Mabee Student Success Center, 3rd floor
Office: (254) 295-4696
Fax: (254) 295-4196
Proctors: Heather Hansen, Secretary (Primary Contact) or Nate Williams, Director (Secondary)
Mailing Address: 900 College Street, Box 8437 Belton, Texas 76513
Guidelines for Proctored Exams
- UMHB is a “CLOSED” testing center. Services are only offered to UMHB students needing an exam proctored from an outside institution. Persons not enrolled at UMHB must have their exams proctored at another testing center. UMHB student ID number is requested upon scheduling. You are also required to present your Cru Card when you come to take your exam.
- You are responsible for contacting Testing Services to request permission to have an exam proctored. You will need to inform us of your specific needs so we can let you know if we can meet these specifications.
- You are responsible for completing any necessary documents or seeking permission from your college to test at UMHB. We do not contact your professor, university/college, or institution to request your exam.
- The maximum time allowed for testing is 3 hours or less depending on proctoring instructions.
- There is a $30 proctor fee (cash, check, credit/debit card) for each exam administered. Payment is due at the time of service.
- Two forms of valid photo ID are required when you come to test. First form of ID: Driver’s License, State ID card, Passport, or Military ID. Second form of ID required: Cru Card (UMHB ID)
- Schedule exams at least 2 business days' in advance. Space is limited as UMHB exams are given first priority.
- For students who have taken correspondence exams at UMHB before, please ensure UMHB is still listed as an approved proctor.
- If you have taken a proctored exam at the UMHB in the past, please do not assume your next exam will be proctored as well. Testing is approved per exam as availability allows.
Page last updated March 06, 2019