Correspondence Exam Proctoring
Campus Location: Mabee Student Success Center, 3rd floor
Office: (254) 295-4696
Fax: (254) 295-4196
Proctors: Heather Hansen, Secretary (Primary Contact) or Nate Williams, Director (Secondary)
Mailing Address: 900 College Street, Box 8437 Belton, Texas 76513
Guidelines for Proctored Exams
- You are responsible for completing any necessary documents or seeking permission from your college to test at UMHB. We do not contact your professor, university/college, or institution to request your exam.
- Correspondence/Proctored exams are administered Tuesday-Friday as space permits.
- The maximum time allowed for testing is 3 hours or less depending on proctoring instructions.
- There is a $30 proctor fee (cash, check, credit/debit card) for each exam administered. Payment is due at the time of service.
- You must present a valid photo ID when you come to test. You will not be permitted to test without a photo ID (driver license or school ID).
- Schedule exams at least 2 business days' in advance. Space is limited as UMHB exams are given first priority.
- For students who have taken correspondence exams at UMHB before, please ensure UMHB is still listed as an approved proctor.
- If you have taken a proctored exam at the UMHB in the past, please do not assume your next exam will be proctored as well. Testing is approved per exam as availability allows.
Page last updated January 08, 2018