Mobile ID is a mobile version of your CruCard. The app is compatible with Apple and Android devices. Opening doors on campus has never been more convenient!
Once you install Mobile ID and open the app, you will see a drop-down list of locations to select. If the location you are at does not appear on the list, you must type in the full location number listed on the reader. The location numbers are located on the bottom left.
Downloading and Installing MobileID
- Open the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for CBORD Mobile ID.
- Download and launch the free Mobile ID app.
- Select Choose Server.
- Select University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (CBORD Mobile ID) for the Server.
- Press the "Authenticate my device" button.
- You will be redirected to the UMHB OneLogin Authentication.
- Enter your OneLogin username and password to continue.
- Press the green "Authorize" button.
- Allow Mobile ID to use your current location.
College View Students
When you swipe the slider to unlock the door, a temporary code will appear on your screen. Press # on your door, then enter the code. All temporary codes are valid for 5 minutes.
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, First Floor
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am-5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • (254) 295-4218
Page last updated February 14, 2018