To submit your application for the Spring 2019 Belton Area Chamber of Commerce (BCC) Apprentice Belton Program, complete the subsequent pages of this document in their entirety and return it, along with the additional attachments listed below, to Don Owens in the Career Center. The deadline for submission is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 12, 2018. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. This program open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors only.
Your full application will include the following:
- Completed Application Form (this document).
- Applicants have the option to submit an updated resume (not required).
- In addition, each application must be accompanied by one letter of recommendation. These letters should be submitted by the person making the recommendation and must be received via e-mail to email@example.com on or before October 12, 2018. Please ask the recommending party to name the file <yourfullname.doc>.
- All applicants will be contacted to schedule a candidate interview appointment.
Selected applicants will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Full participation in BCC’s Apprentice Belton Program.
- Commitment to attend 6 one-hour apprentice sessions with your mentor:
- Arrive on time and attend all apprentice sessions, to be coordinated with your mentor.
- Attend all program sessions coordinated by BCC, including the introduction day in late January and graduation ceremony scheduled for April 2019.
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, Second Floor • Suite 202
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8415 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4691
Page last updated July 18, 2018