The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor Police Department's number one priority is campus safety, and a large part of that comes from knowing who is on campus. Here you will find information regarding the university's parking and traffic management plan. For additional information or clarification, please contact the UMHB Police Department using the information at the bottom of this page.
Disclaimer: The university police department makes an effort to provide protection for vehicles parked on camps. However, UMHB assumes no responsibility for losses or damage. When a vehicle is parked, it should be locked and valuables removed or concealed.
- Individuals operating a motor vehicle on property owned or under the control of the university must comply with the university’s regulations governing motor vehicles as set forth by the University. A motor vehicle operator’s agreement with the following regulations is implied by the operation of a vehicle on University property.
- The University’s parking regulations are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. Enforcement areas include all property owned and/or under the control of the University.
- The operation of a motor vehicle on campus is a privilege granted by the university. The university may revoke this privilege at any time.
- Individuals parking on campus should read and fully understand the university’s parking and traffic regulations. Lack of knowledge is not an accepted reason when seeking the dismissal of a parking citation.
- The University reserves the right to inspect the contents of any vehicle parked and/or operated on University property at any time.
- Purchasing a vehicle-parking decal does not guarantee a parking place nor does the absence of a parking space constitute a valid justification for violation of parking regulations.
- The university police department makes a reasonable effort to provide protection for vehicles parked on campus. However, UMHB assumes no responsibility for losses or damage.
- Report all thefts, accidents, and other emergencies/offenses occurring on campus to the UMHB Police Department 254-295-5555. The university reserves the right to modify traffic and parking regulations at any time.
- State and Local laws governing the operation of a motor vehicle, as well as university regulations are in effect when operating a motor vehicle on UMHB property.
- A motor vehicle includes, but is not limited to autos, trucks, mopeds, motorcycles, etc. The university prohibits the use of off-road vehicles, other than those operated by the university.
Emergency: 911 • Campus Police: (254) 295-5555
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, First Floor
Address: 900 College Street Box 8350 | Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4587
Page last updated May 03, 2018