Requirements for Admission
- Complete the MSA Program application online and submit the $35 application fee.
- A four-year baccalaureate degree in accounting or equivalent coursework from an accredited institution. *Equivalent coursework to the following UMHB courses: Intermediate Accounting, Tax, Audit, and Cost Accounting.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be sent to the Graduate Admissions Office at the address below or by e-script to the Graduate Advising and Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com: UMHB Graduate Admissions 900 College Street, Box 8402 Belton, TX 76513
- Interview with M.S.A. Program Director once application file is completed and an invitation is extended.
- 3.0 GPA (last 60 hours of undergraduate degree)
Contact the Master of Science in Accounting Program Director for more information about the program. For assistance regarding your application, documents and status, please contact the Graduate Advising and Admissions Coordinator.
Page last updated September 27, 2018