Virtual Sader Day
We are so excited that you have decided to join us today for our virtual Sader Day! We can’t wait to share a piece of our campus with you. Make sure you use all of the links and videos to get as much information about UMHB as you can. Lastly, don’t forget to check out the Sader Day Giveaway and Scholarship.
Welcome to UMHB! We are thrilled that you are able to join us for this virtual experience today. Meet our president, Dr. Randy O’Rear and learn a little more about our vision for UMHB.
Meet the Admissions Staff
Going to college is likely the biggest decision you will make at this point in your life! From the day you apply to the day you move in, our admissions team is here to help you and your family every step of the way. Please feel free to reach out to anyone on our staff with all of your questions and concerns. We are here for you!
UMHB Admissions Staff
- Brent Burks, Director of Admissions and Recruiting
- Nicholas Jones, Associate Director of Admissions and Recruiting
- Whisper Hunter, Transfer and Data Analyst
- Vanessa Mireles, Admissions and Recruiting Coordinator
- Patrick Munoz, Assistant Director of Recruiting, Transfer Students
- Ben Taylor, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Jana Zajicek, Records Assistant
- Travis Aday, Admissions Counselor, Central Texas
- Josh Champ, Admissions Counselor, East Texas and the Eastern United States
- Cody Cowan, Admissions Counselor, South
- Dylan Jones, Admissions Counselor, Metroplex
- Abigail McPhail, Admissions Counselor, Local
- Jasmine Simmons, Admissions Counselor, Southeast
- Sarah Storey, Admissions Counselor, West Texas and the Western United States
UMHB 101 will give you a basic overview of UMHB including quick facts, history, academic departments, ways to get involved, athletics, admissions requirements and more!
This video is going to go over all things financial aid. The Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Zach Krueger, will discuss where to start, types of financial aid, and additional options. Please reach out to our Financial Aid Office if you have any questions or concerns.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street Box 8080 | Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4517 • Fax: (866) 397-3492
Virtual Sader Day Tour
Check out this video to get a good look at our beautiful 340 acre campus! Our campus is large enough to provide an abundance of opportunities and experiences, yet small enough to walk across.
Watch this clip to see our campus hub! Jasmine will share about our campus dining, campus store, and gathering places for students.
Watch this clip to see our gym facilities. Josh will share our workout area, aerobics rooms, and our campus arena.
Watch this clip to see the many resources we have available to help you be successful. Josh will share about our Center of Academic Excellence, Career Services, Health Services and more.
Watch this clip to see a tour of all our female dorms! All of our dorms have cable connections and campus wi-fi. They come with two beds, two dressers, two desks, microwave and a refrigerator/freezer unit.
Watch this clip to see a tour of all our male dorms! All of our dorms have cable connections and campus wi-fi. They come with two beds, two dressers, two desks, microwave and a refrigerator/freezer unit.
Follow these simple steps when applying for housing:
- Submit your housing and enrollment deposit to secure your spot on campus. (This is fully refundable until May 1 of your senior year).
- Complete our housing application by ranking your preference for dorms.
- Fill out our roommate questionnaire to find your most compatible roommate.
Want to join the Crusader Family? Here are some great next steps:
- Apply! Juniors, it is not too early, and Seniors, it is not too late! We will waive the application fee if you submit an application in the next 24-hours. Click here to apply today!
- Send us your official transcript and official ACT or SAT scores.
Once You Have Been Accepted
- Submit your housing and enrollment deposit.
- Complete your housing application (you can only do this once you have submitted your deposit).
- Register for Cru Camp
- Upload your meningitis shot record
Thanks for hanging out with us today! Feel free to reach out to your admissions counselor if you have any questions or if there is anything we can help you with!UMHB Degree Plans UMHB Academic Programs UMHB Resources
Sader Day Giveaway
Enter your name and contact information below to be entered into our Sader Day Giveaway! You will have a chance to win a pair of Apple AirPods! Submissions must be entered by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 29th (Central Standard Time). Winners will be announced at 5:00 p.m. that same day!Enter the Giveaway Today
Sader Day Scholarship
To be entered in a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship, craft your most creative Instagram post about UMHB. Some fun ideas include a senior picture with your UMHB gear, a fun Tik Tok video with a UMHB twist, or a selfie with your new at-home classmate (we love furry friends). Make sure to post on Instagram and hashtag your creative post with #umhb. Your profile must be public in order for us to see your post.
Submissions must be entered by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 29th (Central Standard Time). Winners will be announced at 5:00 p.m. that same day!